Written by ahephi in Uncategorized
Jun 5 th, 2022
Windows 8 is the operating system launched by Microsoft in 2012, and one of its innovations was the removal of the traditional Start Menu. Considering there are numerous people all over the world who are very much used to relying on this tool on a daily basis, software developers have started creating alternatives, such as Start8.
The installation process of Start8 can be completed without any issues and users can get a brand new Start Menu for their Windows 8 PC within minutes.
The newly-generated Start Menu bear a striking resemblance to the one included in Windows 7, allowing users to easily search for their programs, access the Control Panel, open the Documents, Pictures and Music folders or to explore the games. It also provides users with power options, including restart, log off, sleep, hibernate or switch user accounts.
Users can access the Configuration window of Start8 when they want to experiment with different styles of the Start Menu, until they are fully satisfied with the result. As such, they can choose the Windows 7 style or they can opt for the Windows 8 one, which integrates elements of the Start Screen (without making it full screen, as the real one).
Users can personalize the entries of their Start Menu, by modifying the default shortcuts and adding new ones, so as to be able to easily access their favorite folders, apps or games. It is also possible to change the default behavior of the power button.
Start8 provides users with additional customization options, including the look of the Start button as users can select a custom image of their own to make sure it matches the OS theme.
To sum up, Start8 can help users bring back several Windows features they might miss when upgrading to Windows 8, such as directly accessing the desktop rather than the Start Screen when logging in or the Start Menu. Those who want to try Start8 can do so for a limited period of time and purchase a license if they are pleased with the app’s functions.
When you first launch Start8 Crack Keygen on your Windows 8 system, the window that appears on the screen is a blank one, presenting the Start Menu as the OS really looks. Users can therefore decide whether they want the Start Menu to reflect the Windows 7 style or the Windows 8 one. If they want to customize their Start Menu, they can do so by adding, deleting or reordering the folders, or by adding or removing the default shortcuts of their favorite apps or games.
Cracked Start8 With Keygen Key features:
Start8 Torrent Download includes a web browser that allows users to access the Internet while using the program.
The Start8 Crack Keygen web browser integrates Bing, so that users can search the web and find relevant results or look up any information they might be interested in.
The Start8 Crack Free Download web browser is more like a new version of Internet Explorer than Firefox or Chrome, and it is available in three languages: English, French and German.
Start8 Crack can be launched from the desktop, so users can access their favorite programs, accessories or games.
You can also launch Start8 using the Windows key on the keyboard.
Start8 includes a folder manager that allows users to easily access their installed apps, games or Windows features.
Start8 includes a window manager, which allows users to customize their Start Menu with the functions of the taskbar, display the desktop wallpaper or close windows and applications.
Start8 includes a log off manager, which allows users to reboot their system or switch to the last user account.
Start8 includes an update manager, which allows users to check for Windows updates or new drivers.
Start8 provides several ways to locate a specific program or folder, which makes it easy for users to access their most-used files and folders.
A battery saver feature allows users to protect their system from unexpected power outages or from battery drains.
Start8 includes a log file viewer that allows users to check the detailed log information of their system.
Users can choose the Start7 style or the Windows 8 one.
Start7 style: the newly-generated Start Menu bears a striking resemblance to the one included in Windows 7, allowing users to easily search for their programs, access the Control Panel, open the Documents, Pictures and Music folders or to explore the games.
It also provides users with power options, including restart, log off, sleep, hibernate or switch user accounts.
The Configuration window of Start7 is divided into two parts
Start8 Crack is the ultimate app for replacing the standard Start Menu for Windows 8.
It allows users to easily access the most common functions of the desktop, such as launching programs, working with files and folders, and accessing the Control Panel, etc.
It also includes Start Menu customization options, and it can be used for Windows 7 and Windows 8.
The app has received more than 100,000 downloads from Google Play Store.
• Uninstall the Windows 8 and reinstall the Windows 7.
• Backup of a file system and personal files.
• Restores your device to the state it was in when you installed the app.
• Repair an OS crash.
• Repair an apps crash.
• Remove unwanted apps from the system.
• Install apps without a third-party software.
• Clean the browser history.
• Change the themes for the Start8 2022 Crack.
• Disable unwanted apps from appearing on the desktop.
• Disable notifications.
• Remove Apps when you are using another app.
• Customize the size of the Cracked Start8 With Keygen.
• Display the Start button on a desktop.
• Support for dual-core and quad-core devices.
• Control the screen brightness.
• Display the Start button on the desktop.
• Support for triple-core and octa-core devices.
• Performance optimization.
• Android 4.1+
• Support for Windows 8.1
• Support for Windows Phone 8.1
– Fixed the bug that makes Start8 Full Crack unavailable for some users.
– Optimized the device’s speed.
– Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
– Added function to automatically install applications to the Start8.
– Added function to remove apps from the Start8.
– Added function to close Start8.
– Various bug fixes.
• SYSTEM INTERFACES
• ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
• ACCESS WIFI NETWORKS
• RECORD AUDIO
• MANAGE PRIVATE APPLICATIONS
• GET TAKEN PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
• CUSTOMIZE ACCESSIBILITY
This app has been reviewed on a device with Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, Android 4.1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. If you believe the app has been wrongly listed, please contact us.
For more information visit us at:
If you like this app
Start8 is a completely free alternative to the Start Menu and the Start Screen of Windows 8, which allows users to get back all the features they love from Windows 7. The app was created by the company Start8 Technologies in order to help people who no longer like the look and feel of Windows 8.
Start8 is an unofficial app and thus, it may be possible that it contains some adware. This is why we recommend all users to verify whether it contains any adware or not by using any antivirus software. In case the app does not contain any adware, we also suggest that they contact Start8 Technologies and ask them to disable the adware if they find it on the app.
How to install & use Start8:
1. Download Start8:
Download the installer below.
2. Install Start8:
2. Open Start8.
3. Enjoy the Start Menu:
Click the Start button and you will see the Start Menu.
4. Add Windows Start Button:
Select the Add option and select the Windows Start button.
5. Add custom items:
Click the Add option and select the Customize option.
6. Add Desktop shortcut:
Click the Add option and select the Desktop shortcut.
7. Add Personal Folder:
Click the Add option and select the Personal folder.
8. Add Classic Shell:
Click the Add option and select the Classic Shell option.
Click the Save button.
How to uninstall Start8:
Run the Start8.exe file.
You can also uninstall Start8 via the following instructions:
Press Windows key + X on keyboard.
Select Control Panel.
Click Uninstall a program.
Click Start8, and then select Uninstall.
2. Open the Start Menu.
3. Click the Start button, then select the Control Panel.
4. Click Programs and Features.
5. Locate the program Start8, and then click it.
6. Select the Change/Remove button.
7. Click the Uninstall button.
Read more about Start8:
Can I use the Start8 on my Windows 8?
Can I use the Start8 on my Windows 8 64bit?
Is it safe to install and use Start8?
Is Start8 fake?
This program is compatible with the following Windows versions:
Windows XP SP3 or higher
Windows Vista SP
Users can now customize their Start menu with Start8.
Users can change the location of the Start Menu, the size of the Start button, add or remove buttons, choose the Windows 7 or Windows 8 look and set the Start button to open the Windows desktop.
The Windows Start menu provides access to most of the programs installed on a computer and to the typical folders such as Documents, Pictures, Music and Videos. It also allows users to access the control panel, enable or disable the power options (shut down, standby, hibernate, wake up and log off).
Start8 provides a simple and quick way to add programs, games, folders and pictures to the Start menu.
The Start menu has been upgraded to provide a Windows 7 style and a Windows 8 style. Users can choose the one they prefer at any time.
Users can personalize the entries of their Start menu by adding new shortcuts, changing existing ones or removing entries.
Start8 provides additional customization options such as the size of the Start button and the image of the Start button.
Start8 is an application that allows users to customize their Start Menu.
– Personalize your Start Menu with three basic types of themes (Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8 Style).
– Add or remove buttons on the Start Menu.
– The Windows 7 and Windows 8 styles are fully customizable.
– Configure the size of the Start button.
– Use the desktop when pressing the power button.
– Set the Start button to open the Windows desktop.
– Use the Windows 7 look when pressing the power button.
– Use your own image for the Start button.
– Use the Windows 8 style when pressing the power button.
– Use your own image for the Start button.
– Choose the desktop when pressing the power button.
– Set the Start button to open the Windows desktop.
How it works
– Start8 is free to use.
– Install Start8 on your computer.
– Set a license for Start8 and then you can make changes.
– Start8 will provide you with two new entries on your Start menu: Windows 7 and Windows 8.
– Change the style of the Start button to use the Windows 7 style or the Windows 8 style.
– Change the location of the Start menu, the size of the Start button and the way it opens.
– You can easily set the location of the Start button and the Start menu to any place on your computer.
– Choose your Start menu style by using the Windows 7 style or the Windows 8 style.
– You can easily personalize the entries of your Start menu.
– You can easily access the Control Panel, enable or disable the power options (shut down, standby, hibernate, wake up and log off).
– The Start menu will be accessible from the right-side of the
Requires Internet Explorer 11, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 or later
AMD Radeon HD 7870, Nvidia GTX 760 (for Metal edition), AMD R9 280, Nvidia Geforce GTX 970, AMD R9 290, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
Intel Core i5-4590, AMD FX 8350, AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
Basic sound card
HDD 7200 rpm,
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Welcome to The Worklancer!
If you have amazing skills, we have amazing Skills. The Worklancer has opportunities for all types of fun. Let's turn your little hobby into Big Bucks.